Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Why...chickens?


So why....chickens? I get asked this alot. I am still a little lost for words everytime someone asks me this. The obsession started in the first year of college, but really thinking about it- I didn't even realized I had this chicken clock. I've had it ever since I was a kid. The alarm is a clucking sound....(yup, thats right!) It still works, but the seconds hand fell off and occasionally it gets stuck. But thats pretty good considering this clock must be at least 20 years old. I would be very sad the day I will have to replace it. But it is still going strong!

So my logical explanation for my love of chickens is the years of clucking seeping into my subconscious, beckoning me to love chickens.

3 comments:

baggelboy said...

I have a chicken too. I also have a duck that thinks its a chicken.

Pickledog said...

I think that is the coolest clock. I hope is lasts for many many more years to come.

Hazel Dawis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.