Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Cranium Funfolio Family Edition

Last year, I got a wonderful opportunity to design for Little Brown and Cranium. The Cranium Funfolio Family Edition is coming out in September and I finally found it listed on Amazon here. I did not design this cover but I did design the interior:
It was so much fun, since I got to work with alot of Gary Baseman art (which I am a BIG fan of), and also incorporate my own illustrations in the pages. So if you are lurking at the kids section at Barnes and Nobles, pick it up and check it out :-)

8 comments:

justinpatrickparpan said...

Congrats on the game! I could stare at your fun little designs for hours chikengal, and you got to work with some Gary Baseman artwork--thats way to cool!

Geninne said...

U go girl! That is so cool!
Your work is the awesomest ;)
Love, love, love your style!!!
Congrats!

Forrest Illustrations said...

That is so neat! Yea!

Anja said...

Great job! I really do love it!

Anonymous said...

Impressive, congratulations.
I love your style.

valerie walsh said...

this is wo wonderful! Love it!

winwithwynn said...

As one of the editors who worked on this book at Cranium, I just have to say that I L-O-V-E all of your work! :)

Anonymous said...

VERY nice, CG! Definitely looks like it was a fun project! How cool to work with Baseman's illos, too!