Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Featured at Paper crave!


My Chicken Girl Design photopolymer stamp sets are featured over at Paper Crave today! The blog features wonderful delicious paper products and related accessories for everyone to drool over. Thank you for the mention and kind words, Paper Crave!

Speaking of my stamps, there are sneak peeks right now of another set that will be coming out called Birthday Wishes, one of my favorites out of all the sets. It will be coming out on November 16th exclusively at I {heart} Papers, of course!

Check out what the Chicken Girl Design Team is up to:
Lori
Meredith
Natasha
Shelly
Kate
Shannon
Judy
Tammy
Kendra
Loretta

In other news, I just spent my birthday weekend in Canada, (I'm actually still there right now!) but I'm heading home today. It was a lovely getaway but once I get back to my routine, I promise to have more fun posts here. Cluck cluck!

3 comments:

Lisa M Griffin said...

Congrat's! What a great feeling. =)

Jess said...

Congratulations Jannie!x

valerie walsh said...

neato Jannie! Happy Birthday to you :)