Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Sketchbook Project 2011 Pages 64-69

This week is the second to last week of my Sketchbook Project 2011 pages!  To read this story from the beginning, please visit my flickr set.

(please click to enlarge and read)

5 spreads left to go. With this book due back by January 15th, I'm getting a bit sad about having to let it go, but in a way, it will feel good. This project had took more time than I thought, yet I'm quite surprised at how commited I was. (Every Tuesday since August, only missed one time!) I'm ready to wrap it up.

Please come back next Tuesday for the final pages of this book. Thank you for reading!

P.S.- if you want to see a painterly version of Chicken Girl and Rooster (math) Boy, here is a video.

7 comments:

Nina Crittenden said...

You have created such a fabulous sketchbook, Jannie! You should be very proud! Just love it (and now I am hungry for pizza)!

Angela Matteson said...

My bathroom wall paint peeled in a section too, but in Illinois I had a super nice manager who lived in the house next door and gladly repainted it without expecting a tip. I never heard of tipping for apartment maintenance.

The place I'm in now I just found out they'll even change the light bulbs! I never thought to ask. I just bought my own.

Boy, I'm really going to miss these sketchbook Tuesdays!

Julissa Mora said...

These are great, Jannie! I love reading your comics. They're so funny and I always learn something new about both cities. $20 for a mani pedi IS cheap! I have to save up for mine (usually run about $36 and up). Congrats on your sketchbook! It's a great read and I'm sure people will enjoy it. :)

Gaia said...

Oh man, I've been loving these. Almost every week, there's something that makes me say "Me too!" (cheap manicures this time...) I'm sad you're almost done:)

sassypackrat said...

Enjoyed reading every page. Will be sad to see it end.

Gina Perry said...

I'll be sad to see it go too Jannie - but excited to see it in person when it travels up to Portland, Maine!!!
Congratulations on being so consistent, it's really been fun looking forward to Tuesdays b/c of your sketches. :)

Designer-in-Pajamas said...

Like your very simple childrenish animal cartoon characters. They are so cute!