Sunday, March 20, 2011

Let's Do It!

I have been an admirer of Peaceable Kingdom Press' toys and products for a while now, and they've been on my client wish list. So I was very happy I finally got to work with them last year on this Game Time Activity book, Let's Do It! I received some samples recently and noticed its out on their website.

Some interior spreads:




I was especially thrilled with the way the layout and graphics look; I love it when the designer and I are on the same wavelength and the whole book really represents my design aesthetics well. They were also a pleasure to work with!

Let's Do It Game Time! Write & Wipe Activity Book
published by Peaceable Kingdom Press
Ages 3-6
$12.99
Available on Amazon or at Peaceable Kingdom Press

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

oh how lovely!
I love to work for them too-so far I've only done cards and stickers but I'd love to do a bigger project like this. Well done!

Julissa Mora said...

Very nice, Jannie! :)

Unknown said...

Fantastic Jannie! Congratiulations!! How exciting. They put out beautiful things! Dream gig!

Unknown said...

Hi Chickengirl, nice to meet you! Your artworks inspiring me so much! I follow you!

Eric Barclay said...

Awesome characters and layouts. Kids are going to love this! Congratulations!