Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Funny Faces: Pop-Up Board Books

I'm pleased I finally get a chance to show these off! They are a series of pop-up mask books published by Campbell Books. The spreads are masks with a little pop-up on each one.

Spread from Funny Faces: On the Farm   Modeled by my husband :-)
Spread from Funny Faces: On the Farm
Spread from Funny Faces: Fancy Dress    Modeled by yours truly. Hi there!

Spread from Funny Faces: Fancy Dress







So of course I had alot of fun with these! And seeing the final pop-up in the book was really satisfying. There will be two more books in this series coming in the fall- I can't wait to reveal those.

They are available on Amazon UK!

4 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Congrats! They are so cute! Love the illustrations!

Unknown said...

I love the robot! :)

Shirley said...

These are wonderful, Jannie! What fun board books for little ones..and big ones too! I love that you both modeled and that your husband made the happy eyes in the piggie spread. So fun!

Anja said...

Very funny!