Friday, May 04, 2012

MoCCA Art Fest 2012

Last weekend, it was my second year of doing the MoCCA Art Fest in NYC, sharing the table with my great partners-in-crime, Doreen Marts and Becky Munich. We had a great time last year so we decided to do it again! Being in Michigan, it was a great excuse to go back and see friends and family, and also to show off my little Nugget (who is 4 months old now, time is flying by!)

I basicly had the same stuff though, with Super Cat and Evil Robot pins back at it again with another battle. Evil Robot always prevails at MoCCA. Hmm.
 I did bring a couple of copies of Road Work Ahead for sale, and here is a signed copy. Enjoy the book, Griffin!

And of course it was great to see many folks there, including Casey G, Chad Sell, Mike Roll, Pat Lewis, and many others. Until next year!

1 comment:

Danielle McDonald said...

Looks fabulous and sounds like great fun. Can't believe your little one is 4 months already. It just flies by doesn't it.