Friday, July 27, 2012

Muddle London- Spotted!

I wanted to post this in honor of the Olympics opening day in London!

My friend and talented illustrator Anette Heiberg spotted the book I illustrated, Muddle London at Waterstones in London a few months ago. Thanks Anette! Its nice to have friends around the world looking out for me :-)

As for the move, we are still in transition, staying for a few days in Philly at my parents while we wait for our stuff to arrive in Boston. Hoping to get there by the end of this week. I'm itching to get there so we can get settled. But in the meanwhile, I'm hoping to relax a bit before things get crazy again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I love your creations! The colours and ideas are super. I love that your encouraging kids to read and be creative at a young age.

I'm your newest follower!

Have a great day!
Michael Lounsbury

miremari said...

always a good feeling! uao!