Monday, October 08, 2012

Halloween ABCs- finally!!!

I started this Halloween ABCs last year- I never finished it in time but hey- Halloween comes back every year! I have it available as a print over at Society 6 (both vertical and horizontal version.)

It is also my Facebook Page cover right now for the month of October. Please head over and like my page if you are a regular subscriber here. I'm updating more often over there.

I'm excited this Halloween because I get to dress up a certain somebody in a certain animal costume. :-) Grandma is making the costume and I can't wait to see it. Will post pics!

2 comments:

Carolyn Mustopa said...

At this very moment, grandma is covered in white furry fleece. Should have known better than to wear black yoga pants to cut this fabric!

Unknown said...

Lovely works!