Sunday, February 04, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged by Anja to list six weird things about me. (Thanks, Anja!) Let's see...

1.The words "Bod" (short for Body) and "hubby" (short for husband) makes me cringe...so if you say "hubby's bod" I may just kill over.

2. Very scared of Chinese hopping vampires.

3. I like using sound effects when I talk.

4. I love play food/toy groceries, drawings of food.

5. A big fan of the anime series Naruto and have been watching it nonstop on YouTube for the past few months.

6. A disturbing amount of chicken things in my home. 80% of it are gifts from friends/family. They are very good at feeding my addiction.

I tag Courtney, Emila, Chris, Shawn, Paula and Mrs. B. Have fun! :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I've been tagged! Will post tonight 6 weird things about me!

Katrine K said...

What exactly is a chinese hopping vampire..?

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

Hey Katrine- they are vampires that have their arms stretched out and hop- they are in alot of Chinese scary movies...eeeeek!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for tagging me! I just posted sixx wierd things about me. :O)

Forrest Illustrations said...

Thanks for the tag. I will list mine tonight. You have been very busy... :)

Anette Heiberg said...

I used to watch a lot of Naruto too! I should start watching again.

I don't have a lot of chickens, but there's lots of giraffes living here.

Anette Heiberg
www.wynlen.no

Natascha Rosenberg said...

We are all so weird! That's great!! Using sounds when you talk is always a need!