Friday, October 16, 2009

Winter Stamp Releases over at I {heart} Papers

Winter is on my mind already because it is cold here in Michigan! No, I'm not a fan of the cold, but I think it keeps me alert and actually get some work done. So sometimes its a good thing.

Today I'm celebrating two new winter stamp set releases over at I {heart} Papers:
It's a Snow Day!
and
Just Skating By
They are $10 for each set over at I {heart} Papers.

The fine ladies over at The Chicken Girl Design Team is doing fun things with them- they are filled with fabulous ideas. Dare I say, get a head start on holiday crafting?!? Check them out:

Lori
Meredith
Natasha
Shelly
Kate
Shannon
Judy
Tammy
Kendra
Loretta

Cluck cluck, and stay warm, everyone. I also have two new book releases this fall (yay!), so stay tuned!


6 comments:

paula said...

"The Chicken Girl Design Team"...??! Zowie! The stamps are great, Jannie! You the chicken!

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

LOL thanks Paula.

lil kim said...

so cute! love em!
perfect for winter. here it is spring but it still fees like winter!!

kim said...

Ha! Cuties!

Deb said...

Wow, congrats Jannie on all your success! You are one busy girl! Love your new stamps...very cute!

iSew said...

Those snowmen are calling my name, maybe screaming. I'm not just a monkey girl, snowmen are a close second.