Friday, October 02, 2009

Sprucing Up

There's been alot of sprucing up lately! Over at Ilustration for Kids, we got an updated logo and look (thanks, Holli!), with images used for our recent fall mailer. We are also at Facebook and twitter. Come follow us!

Our individual profile pages were also updated, with a fun Q & A section. Find out stuff like what kind of animal I want to be (no, its not a chicken) or some of my favorite artists. There is a "real" picture of me, I think I kind of look evil. Should I swap it out with a stock photo of a chicken instead?

A much needed update also went on over at my personal site. Happy to be using my moving monster as my welcome page. Oddly, the colors match exactly with the tabs above. And here I was thinking I've been making an effort in using different color palettes.

Please go visit and let me know what you think. Happy Friday!

8 comments:

Zari said...

The moving monster looks fabulous; it is funny , cool, and the colors work perfectly with the page’s tabs…it couldn’t be better!

miremari said...

I love red panda :)
your picture in B&W is so lovely!

Unknown said...

Love reading about what makes artists tick :) And seeing Jim Flora's name in there was a bonus - I only just discovered his work, no idea how I hadn't come across him before. Keep up the great work..and don't worry, you don't look evil :)

Irit said...

Love your designs! The monster is adorable.

And your photo is great. You look like a very nice person. :-)

Frank Daenen said...

Lovely! I really like your work!

FRIZZ said...

hope your move went smoothly. we've been having colder/wetter than usual weather. hopefully we can have some nice sunny and 60˙ days before the leaves are gone.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway!

Doodlestreet said...

I LOVE that you used this for your welcome page! Very playful and inviting...great idea!!!

Unknown said...

Your palette is fab and is really part of your "signature"! :) (It's funny how that happens!)