Saturday, August 07, 2010

Art for iPhone/iPad app- ABC Song

I worked on a pretty cool project earlier this year that is now out- an iPhone/iPad app for HarperCollins Publishers called ABC Song. I did the art for it and they did an amazing job of bringing my art to life. It is pretty cool to see my art animated.

Some screen shots:

To see a preview, please check it out over at Curious Puppy!

**Its only $0.99 and you can download it over at iTunes here.** It will keep your little ones entertained. The singalong works great but I found the game part to be a little buggy, hopefully that will be fixed soon enough.

I'm thrilled to be part of something like this, and look forward to doing more interactive e-books, apps, and the like. It is definitely where the future is headed.

16 comments:

sassypackrat said...

That's so cute!

pati @-;-- said...

Indeed. It must be very exciting to be part of this. Congrats Jannie!

Your characters are always adorable :)

Tamara Henderson said...

Cool app! I have been seeing a lot of cute apps for kids lately and think it's great. The little kangaroos are so cute!

Jane Wilson said...

that is really cool!

Walter Silva said...

Very cool!

nina seven said...

hi jannie! i couldn't get the preview to play, but it looks really cute! what a fun project to be a part of, your art is perfect for it!

Alicia Padrón said...

OH my goodness... this is so cool!!! I love it!! Your style is so perfect for this Jannie!. What does it feel to see your characters moving and alive? Awww what a great feeling that must be. Congratulations!!!!

Jon Davis said...

That's great, lovely stuff :)

Red Fish Circle said...

What a great project! Wonderful work.

Tracy said...

OMIGOSH that is the most adorable thing I've seen! I LOVE it! How neat to see your art animated :)

claudine hellmuth said...

Love it!! your work is SO CUTE!!!

Gerald de Dios said...

Congrats on the new app release! Love your work!

Danielle McDonald said...

Stunning! I wish I had an iPhone/Pad just as an excuse to download this! How satisfying for you!

Xavier Salomó said...

Beautiful, Jannie! I can learn english with your app release! It's cool!!!

Ben Clanton said...

Awesome! That must be so cool to see your artwork animated. I'll need to check out the app. I enjoy your style!

威吳隆威吳隆威吳隆威吳隆 said...

Poverty tries friends...................................................................