Monday, January 23, 2012

On the Move 2

I recently reconfigured this existing piece into a vertical format, adding a few more vehicles here and there. The original piece got me the Road Work Ahead book gig! Who knew I would love drawing vehicles this much?!

Thank you for the well wishes about Lilia. Its been interesting trying to finding time to work with a baby. I've been trying to work up some promo pieces lately and feeling a bit stagnant. Wanting to take my art to the next level, but not sure what that really means?

2 comments:

Laura Zarrin said...

This is really cute! I love the texture of the background. Good luck with your new role as juggler.

Alicia Padrón said...

I love this Jannie!

Lilia is so beautiful... I'm sorry you went through some scary times, that's not easy I know. But I am so glad everything turned out just fine!

Don't try to figure out things yet regarding your work. So many things happening right now, it's hard to juggle it all. Try to sleep every time you get a chance, he he. :o)

Enjoy your precious girl! xo