Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Moving Postcard-Another Idea

I ended up going with another idea for my moving postcard. This is what I came up with (and printed). But after a few days of thinking about my previous idea though, I want to give the "moving monster" another shot. I received some great feedback to make it better. But since I really should be getting a promo out, this will be mailed out.
Alot of promotion and marketing plans are floating in my mind lately. Personal projects are brewing too. Perhaps my muse did move with me to Ann Arbor...she was just on another flight! :-)

14 comments:

DoodleFactory said...

Oh I love this too. Looking forward to seeing how you rework the monster mover.

Meg said...

I love both designs, but the monster is still my favorite!

Zari said...

This is super cool! I love it and can't wait to see more of your awesome ideas realized!*

*I'm sure your muse moved with you to Ann Arbor, she wouldn't dare leaving you!!!

Edrian said...

Very clever idea! I like them both, but I think this one has a more dynamic composition. I really like the monster idea too!

Tracy said...

Jannie, I'm so glad to hear that your muse didn't get lost like common luggage LOL :) Your work is as adorable as ever. I really do like your li'l monster guy! Talk with you later, girl...hope you're enjoying your new home!

Doda said...

Hi,
I think they are all really good, so whichever you go with will be great. I think sometimes when you are too close to a bit of work, you see flaws that noone else can see. They are all FAB!

roz said...

Hope you are settling in well. LOVE the postcard. Enjoy all the inspiration coming your way. =o))

Roberta Baird said...

After she found her luggage and caught a taxi to the new address your muse started working double time! These are too cute!

Nina Seven N7 said...

LOVE the postcard, Jannie. You are a whiz at fun animals!

Absolutely Small said...

I like it! The little owl on the back is the best.

Judy Rozema said...

They are ALL so cute!!

Unknown said...

Oh! I wish I could have this card!

Your works just blow me away every time I stop by!

Spadazzle said...

cute :)

Nina Crittenden said...

SO fantastic, Jannie! I also love your ABC postcard!!!