Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Bedtime Stories

Bedtime Stories, presented by Joey Chou & Friends, opens this Saturday, January 12th at Leanna Lin's Wonderland. I'm so honored to be part of this amazing group of artists!
Sneak peek of my piece- Storytime at Midnight  

I really love participating in gallery shows (and happy I get to opportunity to lately. Thanks Leanna and Joey!) It gives me a chance to do something a little different other than children's publishing and break the rules, to freely experiment. Hopefully I can bring what I learn in the process into my style for client work. I'm really happy with the way this piece turned out. If I had more time, I would of done smaller, accompany pieces. But alas, I have a toddler now that takes up alot of my time. I learn to work in small doses.

Adrianna Bamber
Andrea Kang
Bored Inc.
Chris Sasaki
Eric Diaz
Ernie Gilbert
Israel Sanchez
Jannie Ho
Jesse Tise
Joey Chou
Michael Fleming
Michelle Coffee
Nellie Le

For those in LA, consider going to the opening this Saturday at 6pm!


TokyoBunnie said...

It looks fantastic, I love it!

Jenn Bower said...

Congrats, Jannie. I really love your piece.

Juan Sierra said...