Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Bedtime Stories

Bedtime Stories, presented by Joey Chou & Friends, opens this Saturday, January 12th at Leanna Lin's Wonderland. I'm so honored to be part of this amazing group of artists!
Sneak peek of my piece- Storytime at Midnight  

I really love participating in gallery shows (and happy I get to opportunity to lately. Thanks Leanna and Joey!) It gives me a chance to do something a little different other than children's publishing and break the rules, to freely experiment. Hopefully I can bring what I learn in the process into my style for client work. I'm really happy with the way this piece turned out. If I had more time, I would of done smaller, accompany pieces. But alas, I have a toddler now that takes up alot of my time. I learn to work in small doses.

 :: PARTICIPATING ARTISTS ::
Adrianna Bamber www.abamber.com
Andrea Kang www.andreakang.com
APAK www.apakstudio.com
Bored Inc. www.boredinc.net
Chris Sasaki www.sakiteriyaki.blogspot.com
cmykevin www.cmykevin.com
Eric Diaz www.theinfiniteultimate.blogspot.com
Ernie Gilbert www.ernie-gilbert.blogspot.com
Israel Sanchez www.israelsanchez.com
Jannie Ho www.chickengirldesign.com
Jesse Tise www.ofgodsandmonsters.net
Joey Chou www.joeyart.com
Michael Fleming www.tweedlebop.com
Michelle Coffee www.etsy.com/shop/michellecoffee
Nellie Le www.hellobecausemaybe.com

For those in LA, consider going to the opening this Saturday at 6pm!

3 comments:

tokyobunnie said...

It looks fantastic, I love it!

Jenn Bower said...

Congrats, Jannie. I really love your piece.

Juan Sierra said...

Congratulations!!
http://juanramonsierra.blogspot.com/