Friday, January 04, 2013

Happy New Year + Fun Products Out!

A little late here in posting these Holiday sticker sets. But better late than never, right? These stickers I illustrated were sold at Old Navy (Squeee!!!) this holiday season. I had some trouble finding them at my local store, and with a little help of great Facebook friends, I was able to buy them at another store and had them shipped. They came after Christmas, but it was nice to get my hands on a few copies for myself.


And also starting the year off with the release of this 12 piece puzzle I illustrated for Mudpuppy! They make such beautiful and sophisticated products that I'm honor to be on their roster of artists. Dream come true!

Every year, I make alot of new year's resolutions but this year, I've decided to just give myself a break as much as possible. On all aspects of my life. Its been a challenging year and frankly I want to take a nap. A year long nap. I do want to give myself more time for personal projects and have more fun. So let's see how this works out. Wishing everyone much success and happiness, and some sleep, in 2013!

No comments: