Mike r Baker, Marci Senders, and TokyoBunnie (a super talented bunch, yikes!) had tagged me with the 5 (and 7!) things about me meme. They are are alot of fun and have done similar tags here and here. Mike also tagged me with a 20 all time favorite movies meme a while back. I don't know if I can list 20, but how about some movie/show related things?
1. I usually like watching foreign/Asian films- just saw Lust, Caution. Oh la la!
2. I will also watch any film with Takeshi Kaneshiro in it. For very OBVIOUS reasons. :-) (If you are curious, he was in House of Flying Daggers.)
3. I follow two anime shows on a weekly basis, Naruto and Bleach. Always the subbed version, never the dubbed. And here is a plush character from Bleach that I have by my bed side:
4. More anime I recommend: Elfen Lied and Death Note. I even saw the live-action version of Death Note at the Japan Society this summer. (Please note, these series are not for kids. There is excellent story-telling but with nudity and violence.)
5. I'm a Hayao Miyazaki fan-My Neighbor Totoro and Spirited Away are my favorite of his. I have to admit I wasn't so crazy about Howl's Moving Castle though.
Now that you know a little bit about my tastes, any movie recommendations are welcomed!