Sunday, June 24, 2007

tagged

I was tagged by Donna Farrell (check out her lovely illustrations!)

Here are the rules:
Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

8 Things about me:

1. My favorite cocktail is a Tom Collins. I was also told by a bartender once that it was "an old lady drink."

2. I'm in love with a mathematician.

3. I thought snow came down as mini snowballs, just like in the cartoons. I was surprised to see it not to be so.

4. I've been in the same elevator with Dean Cain.

5. I shook hands with Method Man.

6. I like chickens, but I am not a vegetarian. (Shhh...don't tell the chickens!)

7. I listen to Japanese pop music and I don't understand a word of it.

8. I was bribed with art classes by my mother so I would practice the piano, which I was forced to do. *Side note: I am now an illustrator and I haven't touched the piano since :-)

I tag Kritty, Patrick, Laura, Eren and Maggie. And anyone else who would like to play. I 'd love to get to know more about you.

3 comments:

"Maggie & Kevin" said...

Your last comment was my favorite:
"I was bribed with art classes by my mother so I would practice the piano, which I was forced to do. *Side note: I am now an illustrator and I haven't touched the piano since"
And now look at your profession, I love it!

I haven't forgotten you, I still have to think of 8 and will post them as soon as I can. I have added you to my "Links to Sip By". Thanks for thinking of me :)

Laura A. Dalesandro said...

Thanks for tagging me! I'll fill out my info this weekend:)

Donna Farrell said...

Love the list, and I don't feel the least bit bad about the art classes I have the girls in this summer :)