I was tagged by Donna Farrell (check out her lovely illustrations!)
Here are the rules:
Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
8 Things about me:
1. My favorite cocktail is a Tom Collins. I was also told by a bartender once that it was "an old lady drink."
2. I'm in love with a mathematician.
3. I thought snow came down as mini snowballs, just like in the cartoons. I was surprised to see it not to be so.
4. I've been in the same elevator with Dean Cain.
5. I shook hands with Method Man.
6. I like chickens, but I am not a vegetarian. (Shhh...don't tell the chickens!)
7. I listen to Japanese pop music and I don't understand a word of it.
8. I was bribed with art classes by my mother so I would practice the piano, which I was forced to do. *Side note: I am now an illustrator and I haven't touched the piano since :-)
I tag Kritty, Patrick, Laura, Eren and Maggie. And anyone else who would like to play. I 'd love to get to know more about you.