Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ikea bag

A quickie update here with more sewing- bag with zipper made with IKEA fabric. Pattern from Sew Everything Workshop. (a great book with a variety of patterns, I've also made the yoga/ lounge pants from it.)

More update soon...its been hard to keep up with various emails/trades/swaps... please forgive me, I haven't forgotten about you! I've been busy with various things.

I went the Parsons Illustration Alumni reunion at the Society of Illustrators last week. So happy to see old classmates and familar class was always a small, tight knit and friendly group. I also had to go meet with a client and my accountant... maybe dealing with my taxes had completely wiped me out.


Zari said...

the bag looks great...and it's black and white ; ) like it! like it!

Diana Evans said...

wow..great sewing Jannie...I have been doing a bit of sewing these days much

Nice to hear you still keep in touch with your classmates...

have a great day!

p.s. you should sell those bags

andi butler said...

faboo bag jannie!! have you gone to they have marvy prints too!! kind of pricey, but fun!!

great fun getting together with your parson's peeps too! good for you!

a : )

Oiyi said...

Oooohhh...very nice bag. Great fabric.

Chickengirl said...

Thanks all!

Zari...thats right.. I know you like black and white :-)

Diana: I don't know about selling my bags since there are too many better sewers out there than me! But thank you though.

Andi: oh yes, all the reprodepotfabrics are so cute! I haven't ordered anything from there though. Especially those japanese fabrics are very expensive.


Hello Chicken Girl, I love your blog. I added you in my links, hope it's OK!

Che Birba said...

Hi...I'm Laura from Italy! Lovely blog!
I'd like to invite you to visite also my blog :D

Laura from Italy