Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Goodies from the UK!

I've been getting packages from all over the globe! Here are some awesome goodies from illustrator Allan Sanders! Woohoo! I was hoping to get a postcard of his Superheroes from the Hot Rods and Hairy Beast show and he sent me so much more! I framed the robot print he sent, and it is now in my living room. I also LOVE the science experiment booklet-it makes me want to take a screenprinting class myself.
Thank you so much, Allan. If you don't know his work, check out his website and blog!

9 comments:

Allan said...

Hey Jannie,

I feel mighty honoured to be featured on your blog! Thanks again for the swap. It was really cool to get some of your lovely postcards and other goodies. :D

You're the most awesome!

Allan

ellencrimitrent said...

lucky lady! I love his superheroes I for one am not the best a drawing people and if I could they would be somewhat whimsical like his.

Unknown said...

Uber cool goodies! Nice site Allan has there.

Edrian said...

I love the red robot! I'll have to check out Allan's site.

Unknown said...

HI Jannie...wowwwwww!!! you sure got a wonderful bunch of great stuff...

love the print..

Hugs
Diana

Anonymous said...

jannie - thanks so much for your comment on my ma'am piece. i'm having a lot of fun w illustrator! the only thing that i can't grasp is drawing curves w the pen tool! do you use it or do you mostly use the pencil? the pencil is so much more like real drawing! hey thanks for the heads up on allan sanders, his work is fab! i wrote for a postcard!

Anonymous said...

Nina- glad you like Allan's work- he's great :-)
I use the pen tool about 90% of the time...there is more control with it.

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

You're such a lucky girl Jamie. I love to get packages in the mail. This must have been great! I love the little robot!. I don't care what anyone says, it something about getting that package, postcard, or wonderful letter in the mail that is so delicious and wonderful. Thanks for sharing this with all of us.

zime said...

Hi Jan!!! Thanks for your lovely comment. I miss you too. This was crazy time...
Big Hug
(^v^)