Sunday, January 04, 2009

I've been a good lil' chicken this year

Some eye candy and inspiration from Sarah Kelly aka Spadazzle...Thank you, Sarah! She is so generous in sending me all kinds of to-die-for goodies from Japan...like a my very own Kawaii fairy Godmother! :-) I'm really speechless. Here are a few things from it:

I know its already January, but really- can you resist this tofu santa plushie?!
tofu disguised as a reindeer?

Kawaii heaven....
The perfect calendar for me.
Sarah's awesome collage work- I especially love the piece on the right which is an actual mini canvas with wonderful textures.
She also told me about Design Festa...which is an art and design festival in Tokyo that is held twice a year....Can we all say a "wahhhhh I wanna go! I wanna go!" She sent me the oh-so-tempting brochure for it. It is definitely a goal I'm shooting for. I won't be able to go to the one in May...but maybe the one in November?!? I might possibly overdose and explode from all the inspiration there.

Thank you again, Spadazzle! I treasure everything you send me. I'm one lucky chicken!

4 comments:

Anja said...

I wish you a Happy New Year 2009!
Thanks for sharing your work with us!

miremari said...

jannie! I'm on blogspot too... with a chicken!!! :) :)
happy new year!
ps. got your link!!

Unknown said...

Hi Jannie!!! you are so lucky....these are awesome...what a great start to the year...

Hugs
Diana

Anonymous said...

米蘭情趣用品情趣用品情趣飛機杯自慰套充氣娃娃AV女優按摩棒跳蛋潤滑液角色扮演情趣內衣自慰器穿戴蝴蝶變頻跳蛋無線跳蛋電動按摩棒情趣按摩棒丁字褲G點SM後庭

視訊美女視訊做愛


網頁設計
網頁設計