Monday, October 11, 2010

Chicken Girl Design Digistamps- October and Final Collection

This is the October and yes, final collection of the Chicken Girl Design Digistamps. I want to thank the awesome ladies of the design team who makes gorgeous cards with my images month after month: Loretta, Lori, Tammy, Michele, Laura, Christy and Judy. Its been very interesting to see how they use these images with fresh new colors. Its been very inspiring.

And a special thank you to Kate over at I {heart} Papers for the opportunity to make this happen. I'm happy I got a chance to get a glimpse of the crafting world. Thank you very much, Kate.

Never fear, the polymer and digistamps will continue to be for sale over at I {heart} Papers, along with alot of other fun crafting materials (which I learned alot about at CHA this summer...wow). So go check it out, alright?

6 comments:

Kelly Medina said...

What a great collection of digi-stamps!

Tamara Henderson said...

Cute! Love the friends sharing hot cocoa!

Laura Pryor said...

:( I'm a little sad this will be the last release. I've really enjoyed designing with Chicken Girl digis! Thanks, Jannie!

Andi Lia said...

Love them all, they're really cute!

inkspot said...

Great digi-stamps!! Very cute!

i {heart} papers said...

It was a good run! Thank you for giving it a try and for all the adorable images!