Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Have you send out your Valentines yet?

I've been a bit obsessed with the ABCs lately. After such great feedback and response from the Animal ABCs and Christmas ABCs, I took on the challenge to do Valentine's day. With a little help from my husband ("Q" and "Z" was quite tricky), it was fun coming up with this and using a distinctive vintage color palette, thanks again to colourlovers.com.

front


detail from the back


Check out all the ABCs I have so far over at my flickr set.

11 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Oh wow! That's really cute! And a great promo idea too.

Susan Mitchell said...

This is adorable! Love the colour palette too :)

ren said...

very cute, and it looks like you are very close to having a wedding abc in there too...it almost tells the story of meeting and marrying. very cool. and i second the love for that palette!

Laura Zarrin said...

This is great and I love the color palette!

Sarah Pecorino said...

These are great! I love the "Zoom"! You sure know how to bust these out.

Tracy said...

OMG That is the cutest thing ever! You are on a roll with the ABCs :) And I'm right with you, LOVE Colour Lovers!

Ingrid said...

So Sweet! And clever to boot, thank you for sharing!
-Ingrid

Zari said...

love it! great idea and perfect color palette!

Tamara Henderson said...

wow, you did an excellent job!

Lesley Grainger said...

really cute! I love the palette:)

maruf said...

i am following your blog,and clicked on your add

plz follow nd click my add