Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More Inspiration and New friends


I would like to share with you a little 5" x 5" catalog I picked up while I was in France. Its for the company Djeco and it manufactures some amazing toys. It is the most well designed catalog I've seen in a long time!

It combines beautiful illustrations by Gwen Keraval with photos of their products. Imagine all the work involved! Here are some spreads:

And last but not least- A cluck cluck to Edrian Thomidis- who were in NYC and we got to meet and chat about illustration and design. Thank you for the lovely conversation! It was a pleasure to meet you and your husband!

10 comments:

Jennifer Thermes said...

How neat to be able to pick up these goodies in France!

Danielle McDonald said...

Sorry it's been so long since I dropped by! You've been so busy and I am so envious of your trip to France. It's my favourite country to visit! Djeco are also my favourite French company and their full catalogue contains some of the best product design I have seen! Loved the Halloween stickers too!

Candace Trew Camling said...

that is the coolest catalog ever! I'm in love!

Roberta said...

That's a catalog....how cool is that!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

These are just yummy, yummy, YUM-MY!!! I love these! They are so cool. What it must be like to be you! You just get such delicious stuff! Thanks for sharing!

Becky said...

You have the best inspiration :)

Edrian said...

This catalog is fantatic! What great inspiration! You are too kind for mentioning our meeting. I'm still unpacking and also jumping into thanksgiving cooking, so I won't get to post anything about my NY trip until next week. I had a lovely time. Thank you for meeting with me. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

crystal driedger said...

Awesome finds. Every time one of my friends brings me back a book from Europe I'm always amazed at how utterly cool it is. They seem more advanced that us... north americans! hee hee. Or maybe I just like my friends finds?

Anonymous said...

I am so happy I visited your blog this evening. It's the perfect inspiration I needed to get me drawing again on my own. thaaank yooou. And welcome home!

ChatRabbit said...

I heart Djeco! They do have the coolest catalogs...