Friday, September 10, 2010

CGD Digistamps-Sept Collection


The September Digistamps are now available at I {heart} Papers.

For ideas on how to use these digistamps, check out the design team: Christy Loretta Lori Tammy Carlie Michele Laura Judy Kate

***********
On another note, I just wanted to thank you for all the support and comments on my previous post with my Sketchbook Project. I was really touched by the response, it encouraged me to keep going, even if its a bit personal. I must say it felt good to do something that is completely fun and art for the sake of art.

And a thank you to The Sassy Pack Rat for featuring me on her blog today! Check out her blog and her etsy shop (she makes very cute penguins!)

3 comments:

Kelly Medina said...

Loving all your digi-stamps! That elephant is beyond adorable. Great work :)

Tamara Henderson said...

Great digistamps! Love the elephant balancing the apples!!

Denver Brubaker said...

I love that scarecrow and the witch too! I'd love to see your rendition of the Checkered Man! :-) Your work is amazing! Nice to see you today at the Forum!