Monday, February 28, 2011

4 x 4 Stickers

Stickers!!! My first professionally printed promo stickers. Build-a-Sign kindly offered to print some stickers for me, they are technically bumper stickers but they are a great size at 4" x 4". With the MoCCA Art Fest coming up, I am hoping to give some away to my customers (wink wink), stick them on bags, and I also ended up sticking one on my moleskine sketchbook:

The stickers have a nice gloss coating to them yet thin and durable. I'm going to have alot of great uses for these. Yay!

16 comments:

Shelly said...

Those are yummy!!!

Céleste Gagnon said...

that is so much fun! I love stickers!!

Unknown said...

Oh...pretty! :-D

Eren said...

These are wonderful Jannie!!

Lynn Alpert said...

These are so cute!

Cassandra said...

Those are great!!!

KirstenDraws said...

I love these!

Juan said...

Wonderful stickers!!!!!

Stefaan Ceveoo said...

Nice book cover!!!
Love them.

ArtfulArtsyAmy said...

Omigosh! Please tell me you're going to sell some of these online? I want!

Faruffa said...

fantastic, I want it!!!!!

crystal driedger said...

wow, those are too cool. I've wanted to make some for ages for similar reasons - do you like the quality?

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

Thanks everyone!

Ms. Amy- I'm flattered you want to buy these!

Crystal-They are really bumper stickers, so they have a coating on them that gives them durability. I would do simple graphics on these, nothing with too much fine details as I don't think it would hold.

miremari said...

wow wow!

Molly (OneKindWord) said...

those are adorable!

job for writers said...

Amazing! Thanks for post.