Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Business Cards

I got some shiny new business cards from NextDayFlyers.com.


I'll be handing these out at MoCCA Art Fest, which is coming up April 28-29th. I finally booked my tickets and excited to be back in New York, but this time, with a baby in tow! I wish I had lots of new stuff to show but life can only allow me to do so much these days. But I'm still excited to see friends and family. I can't believe I haven't been back since July of last year. So much happened since then.

8 comments:

Laura Zarrin said...

Those are awesome cards!

Susie Ghahremani / @boygirlparty said...

absolutely love them! great job!

Angela Matteson said...

So cool! I guess you can let the chicken drive the bus. Love them! :)

Brooke Boynton-Hughes said...

These are so fun! Such a great design! :)

kat cameron said...

these are fabo! love them - like all your awesome work! xox

Alicia Padrón said...

Cute, cute, cute!!

Walter Silva said...

These are GREAT!

elizabeth said...

Gorgeous!