Sunday, June 10, 2007

Camera malfunctioning

Its been an exhausting week for me, have you ever slept 10 hours straight?! Lots of social gatherings, including a friend's wedding...also got great news from my rep about a huge project I will be working on.

Crafting news: My camera died today and I can't take any pictures of what I've been working on. Wahh! I didn't know I used my camera this much (especially ever since I started a blog.) I have a canon powershot A70, and after some research online, there has been reports of this camera malfunctioning. Although canon is offering to fix this for free, I decided to shop around for a new camera anyways. Its time for an upgrade! I ended up with the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55. I should get it in a couple of days. Anyone have good experience with it? It seems to get good reviews online.

Just to add some fun I took the Sesame street personality test. I am Bert! And he's my favorite character too. Woohoo! Let me know what you are!


You Are Bert

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just took the test! I'm BIG BIRD!!!! :O)

Claire Louise Milne said...

Congratulations Jannie on the big job! I'm a Bert too. :-)

Unknown said...

heeey...I got Oscar the Grouch! What's up with that??

Cute, thanks, Chicken!

Anette Heiberg said...

I'm cookie monster! COOOKIES!

Tracy said...

I took the personality test, too, and I'm an ERNIE! I always loved Grover, though. Fun test!

kritty said...

My hubby loves his new camera and I want it!! it's a panasonic/lumix with a leica lens and it takes the greatest pix! I've had 2 elphs. But I had to recommend the LUMIX they even have it at Costco with the best return policy.... now I'm going to take the quiz :)

mike r baker said...

Good luck with your new camera!

Egads! I'm Bert too!