Sunday, June 24, 2007

Mocca Artfest

Some goodies from this weekend:
I went to the Mocca Artfest this weekend and found this book, Confessions of a Process Junkie, illustration techniques for Adobe Illustrator, by Alberto Ruiz. What a find! There are tons of books on Photoshop but a good book on Illustrator is kind of rare (thats not text book-like). Alberto draws alot of sexy women...I probably won't be doing that anytime soon but I can appreciate his style and skills. A great book with easy to digest info and I did pick up a few tips! You can get a copy here. Look, I even got it signed!

3 comments:

M. Patrizio said...

off topic... did you ever find the hay chicken (and other animals) guy at union square?

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

m.patrizio: This always happens to me..I can never find something when I am looking. And then I forget and then don't pay attention. I am in union square ALOT too.

Must...find...hay...chicken...

M. Patrizio said...

I will let you babysit my hay chicken if you never find one for yourself :)