Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mini pouch

Thanks to everyone's comments about my ATCs, I decided to put up the kitty and the crocodile for trade. I wanted to put up the pig card too but it accidently took a dip into my cup of coffee and it got ruined.

I did some sewing this week (way over due), this little pouch was made from a (slightly modified) pattern from The Crafters Companion. The cute twill tape is from The Small Object, which I bought a few months back at the Renegade Craft fair. This pouch was meant to hold lip gloss and such but since I have way too much stuff, it doesn't really hold enough. I need to make another version with twice the size!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pouch. Love all your work. Great job!!!

valerie walsh said...

Darling! it looks like a little sleeping bag!

Cale Atkinson said...

Nice job Jannie!
BTW I love the Artist Trading Cards!
I need to make some so we can trade!

iSew said...

I love those ATC's, all of them. I've never made any, but I'm really inspired now. Cute pouch too, I have that book and I've yet to "use" it. lol

Anonymous said...

Just found you via M. Patrizio and was surprised to see your version of the pouch! Love the twill tape trim!