Friday, September 10, 2010

CGD Digistamps-Sept Collection

The September Digistamps are now available at I {heart} Papers.

For ideas on how to use these digistamps, check out the design team: Christy Loretta Lori Tammy Carlie Michele Laura Judy Kate

On another note, I just wanted to thank you for all the support and comments on my previous post with my Sketchbook Project. I was really touched by the response, it encouraged me to keep going, even if its a bit personal. I must say it felt good to do something that is completely fun and art for the sake of art.

And a thank you to The Sassy Pack Rat for featuring me on her blog today! Check out her blog and her etsy shop (she makes very cute penguins!)


Kelly Medina said...

Loving all your digi-stamps! That elephant is beyond adorable. Great work :)

Tamara Henderson said...

Great digistamps! Love the elephant balancing the apples!!

-Denver said...

I love that scarecrow and the witch too! I'd love to see your rendition of the Checkered Man! :-) Your work is amazing! Nice to see you today at the Forum!