Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Free App featuring Desktop Wallpapers

Freebies! I'm honored to be part of this free app called Galleries 1 by WingedChariot that features an international group of illustrators. You can download this image by yours truly as a desktop wallpaper for your iphone/ ipad/ ipod touch.

There are many more stunning work by various illustrators. Thanks to WingedChariot for having a spot for me. You may want to check out their adorable kids' book app called Scruffy Kitty, featuring the work of Michael Slack, who is definitely one of my favorite illustrators out there.

6 comments:

sassypackrat said...

So cute! Too bad I don't have an iPhone. ;0(

Unknown said...

Ahh! I wish I had iphone :-(

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

lovely!!!))

Tiffany Jewelry said...

I would like to be the supporter of yours. Thank you for sharing such a nice article.mi

Julissa Mora said...

Too cool! :)

berta said...

Hi Jennie,

I love your App, I just downloaded!

Thanks!