Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Sketchbook Project 2011 Pages 52-53

This week's Sketchbook Project 2011 pages.  To read this story from the beginning, please visit my flickr set.
(please click to enlarge and read)
 
  *please come back every TUESDAY for a new post for this project!*
 
So, notice there is only one spread this week. Even thought I still have quite alot of stories in my mind to tell, I've been getting a bit drained. Sigh! I still have a few more pages to go before I turn in this book before January 15th. Lets just hope I come up with a nice cover art for it. (still blank at the moment.)

4 comments:

Angela Matteson said...

Great pages Jannie!

Here, it's all scarlet and grey, but not on me! I'm a rebel like that. I have a zero sports tolerance... blasphemous as that may be. ;P

Nina Crittenden said...

I visited some friends in Lawrence, KS and EVERYONE was wearing jerseys (and it wasn't even a game day). They've got the spirit. Yes they do!
Looks great, Jannie!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice one, Jannie. Even if it WAS only one spread, you still gave me a much-needed smile today. :) Thanks.

Renee Rivas said...

Hehe. This gave me a good chuckle! It reminded me of my trip to the U of M store a few years ago. Great comic. Go Blue!