Monday, December 06, 2010

My Website got a Face Lift!

My main website is revamped! Please go check it out.

I've been wanting to learn WordPress for sometime now, and thanks to Jonathan Woodward of Zero2illo and Tracy Bishop, I got the push I needed. I used Headway themes for the site and even though it was a struggle at first and bit of a learning curve, once I got the hang of it, it is very easy to use.

I still have this blog separately right now, but in the future I hope to merge it to my main site. I'm just a bit nervous about doing so. I've got to get some holiday postcards out the door, and some fun projects are coming in.

Let me know what you think of the new site!

3 comments:

Tamara Henderson said...

Your new site look really nice! It's time for me to revamp my website.

Kelly Medina said...

Looks great, Jannie!

Dominic Mccory said...

Hi Jannie! Do you use some SEO strategies for your website? It looks great! And you have a very nice PageRank. Anyway, I'm planning to visit my 3-year-old niece this coming summer in Calgary and I want to give her some books. Will you recommend one or two of your books and where can I buy 'em?