Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Tagged

Thanks to Liz Goulet Dubois over at Chat Rabbit who tagged me-here’s what I was supposed to do:

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.*
3. Find the fifth sentence.**
4. Post the next three sentences, so if my math is correct that’d be sentences six, seven and eight.
5. Tag five people and post a comment to the blogger who tagged you.

The alternate PB version is to go to page 23 and just put down the text. With my shameless self promotion, I used my own book, The Mixed-Up Alphabet by Steve Metzger, illustrated by me!
*******
And thanks to Roz Fulcher at Rozzie Land who gave me the Pico Award!
Rules:
1) Pick 5 blogs that you feel are deserving of this award based on their creativity, design, interesting material and their contribution to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) For each award giver, include the name and the link to the blogger so they can be visited.
3) Include the names of the recipients and a link to their blogs so they can be visited.
4) For both giver and receiver, show the link http://studiololo.blogspot.com/ (Studio Lolo)
5) Publish these rules

I'm going to tag all of you who's been participating in the 21 Day Creative exercise with me! Its been so much fun and your comments are a BIG motivating factor. Thanks!

1 comment:

ellencrimitrent said...

waaaaaa I am a loser since I could not do the challenge but I still love ya!! He he. I will have to go out and get your book, it looks great!