Thursday, August 23, 2007

Rockin' Girl

I'm a rockin' girl! Both Anja and Zari.zhm gave me the rockin' girl blogger award. Thank you so much, ladies! I love Anja's color palette (colorful yet sophisticated) and Zarifi inspired me to do this-combine illustration with photos. You two are rockin' too!

So I'll pass on the award to the ladies over at Illustration for kids. They are one of the best things that has happened since I started this blog...getting to know them and forming our illustration group. Just look at our summer mailer.

They are Claire, Paula, Jenn, Susan, Anette and Holli.

So busy busy here in the chicken coop. A leisurely summer is ending and now I have two huge projects that are going on at the same time. Some fun stuff last week though- I got a chance to meet with a very nice client face to face (a rare thing these days with emailing and the web). What a refreshing change! I got out of the house, woohoo!

Anyways, have a good week, everyone. Things are really crazy here but I hope to keep posts on a somwhat regular basis. Cheers!

2 comments:

kritty said...

rock on, chicken girl!!!!

imwithsully said...

Chickengirl rocks!!!!!!