Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fly Art Center Tote Design (and tees!)

I got an opportunity to design this tote bag for Fly Art Center, a local non-profit organization that gives art experiences for kids. I met the founder Ruth Marks, through a panel discussion I was on at the Convergence conference, about the publishing world. I love what she is doing! How can I not?!

There is something very free about working with just 2 colors. They will be screen printed and it will also be on t-shirts for kids. Its on pre-order now, so hopefully I can interest you in getting one and supporting them. Thank you.

3 comments:

Brad said...

wowie zowie that is cool! great design and love the 2 color!

Unknown said...

Love love it :-D

Cassandra said...

I love that bag!! great 2 colours! I will check them out!!