Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sketchbook Project 2011 Pages 44-47

Page 44-47 of my Sketchbook Project 2011. To read this story from the beginning, please visit my flickr set.


(please click to enlarge and read)
*please come back every TUESDAY for a new post for this project!*
 I've been taking a little artistic license with these pages. There isn't a World of Puff Superstore here in Ann Arbor but I sure did have a puffy coat issue and we were "snuggied." From the feedback I've received, alot of my stories are also related to my life as a freelancer...which, I know alot about too. There aren't alot of pages left in the sketchbook (wow) and I have so much more to say, so I think in the next few pages I will concentrate more on the Ann Arbor/ Michigan aspect of my experience.

2 comments:

Nina Seven N7 said...

hee hee! i had always laughed at those commercials for snuggies, then my daughter got one for christmas last year. it's bright pink and i'm still laughing! this post was so funny, jannie!

Anonymous said...

Great installment, Jannie. You've captured the mortifying looks so well! Giggle-givers, for sure! Can't wait for next week. :)