Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas postcard

Just sent this off to the printers! This will be my Christmas postcard. I've been thinking about what I wanted to do for this year. Since I got so many nice comments about the animal ABCs, I wonder if I can continue it onto other themes.

There are some tricky letters but thats the fun part, figure it out. Even though I felt like I'm cheating a little with the letter Z being "zzzz," I'm pretty happy with the end result.

I'm already thinking about other themes already :-)

14 comments:

sassypackrat said...

That's really cute!

Debbie Meyer said...

Too cute! I like them all, but V makes me laugh. :)

Megan K. Bickel said...

It's adorable! Love it!!

Tamara Henderson said...

I love your postcard!! It's so fun and cute!

Lisa M Griffin said...

it looks great, fun and festive and Memorable!
Thanks for sharing

Eric Barclay said...

Outstanding!

Tracy said...

Your work never ceases to amaze me! I LOVE it! And those colors you used ... so different than anything I can think of. You make me want to try different stuff! :) LOVE IT...

Tracy said...

Oh, and btw, the zzzzz's aren't "cheating"; just think of the poem: The children were nestled all snug in their beds... :) See, they were sleeping!

farnell doodles said...

lovely ilustrations

http://farnelldoodles.blogspot.com/

inkspot said...

I love it!! Great Idea!

Tropical Chicken said...

Letter V makes me laugh too. Love it!!! :)

Redheaded Stepchild said...

I love it - they are so cute. And I love the color palette - it's similar to the palette of something I'm working on (design stuff, not illustration). I love see other's promos - thanks for sharing!

Alina Chau said...

THese are beautiful!! So colorful warmth and happy!

-Denver said...

As always, you work is amazing!

Nice to see your yesterday at the Mark Crilley lecture!