Monday, November 01, 2010

Sketchbook Project 2011 Pages 36-39

Page 36-39 of my Sketchbook Project 2011. To read this story from the beginning, please visit here or my flickr set.

(please click to enlarge and read)


I swear this will be the last time I talk about bullet proof glass, or the lack thereof. There are much more fascinating things I've experienced since I've been here, and I hope I get to everything since I'm at the half way point in the sketchbook!
 
Also I'm scanning these pages at a better quality, to look like more of the original. The pages for these are so thin that the other side shows through, but it doesn't bother me much anymore.

*please come back every TUESDAY for a new post for this project!*

9 comments:

Nina Crittenden said...

My favorite thing about Tuesdays is reading your new pages! Glad you didn't have to go to jail for pumpkin theft! LOL!

Angela Matteson said...

Yes! People do steal the vegetables from the front yards in the midwest, or at least they did at my apartment. I finally have a small plot to grow on, and a kid stole my first big ripe heirloom tomato. He was seen by a neighbor eating like an apple. (I'm thinking next year I'll install a barbwire electric fence.)

Great pages once again Jannie!

Anonymous said...

Another nice 'episode', Jannie. :) Love your humour!

Tamara Henderson said...

The look on chicken face stealing the pumpkin is hilarious!

Julissa Mora said...

These are great! I like the bank teller scene! :)

Loni Edwards said...

Great job, Jannie! I used to love Tuesdays for Glee, but now its your pages too! :)

Gina Perry said...

I've been following your adventures closely - it's been awesome Jannie!
Today you reminded me of my favorite moment with a college friend who grew up in Queens. He said, 'So yo, what's a town like? Is it like a borough?'. That, and he couldn't get over how 'friendly' the squirrels in upstate NY were. Compared to the city squirrels that were always frontin'.

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

Thank you, everyone!! It means so much to me you've all been following every week! (I don't want to sound like a broken record but its true.)

Gina- LOL! Thats too funny! The squirrels here got real nuts to eat. The ones in Queens eat T-bones from the dumpster (seen by my very own eyes!) Oh how I miss Queens.

crystal driedger said...

Love it! No one has ever stolen veggies from my front yard but I've had a garden angel decoration stolen and this year someone stole my "support your local library" sign. Oddly enough, I saw it three houses down on someone else's lawn... hmmmm