Monday, November 29, 2010

Sketchbook Project 2011 Pages 48-51

I'm back with my Sketchbook Project 2011! Can you believe its up to page 51 now? To read this story from the beginning, please visit my flickr set.

(please click to enlarge and read)
 
 *please come back every TUESDAY for a new post for this project!*

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend. And thanks for everyone's understanding about my need for a break. (still feeling very guilty!) We drove from Ann Arbor to Philadelphia to visit family and finally got some time in between to put my pages in.

There are about 28 pages left in the sketchbook. I'm not quite sure how I will end this story, since I'm still in the midst of it. Its still a big "to be continued." But I'm happy to be putting my little snippets and thoughts of living here on paper. And to those of you who's been following this far- Thank you. :-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, i haven't surf more on your blog but at a glance i really really love your blog theme. I love children books in fact i want to write a bilingual story for children. I'm trying to develop my drawing ability.Looking at yours makes me envy a lot. I love your drawing. I'll check for your previous posts. Thank you for sharing. Have a wonderful day

Diandra Mae said...

"I don't want to get fatty!" haha! Another great installment!

Anonymous said...

Great to have it back, Jannie! Love all the expressions - you capture the emotions so well :)Terrific job!

Vita Mechachonis said...

"I don't want to get fatty!" I said the same thing when I moved up to NH from the NY area as well! :)

Debbie Meyer said...

I love hearing about all your adventures in MI. Here's another little fact for ya . . . all of us who have lived in MI at one time, all use our right hand to point out where our city is located. Of course, that's a bigger challenge if you're talking about the upper penninsula (need the left hand for that one). :)